This is a longer version of the original V4 SpeedDrive R. These motors have more torque and can be used with 107mm ABEC 11 SuperFly wheels. It has slightly lower top speed than the V4 SpeedDrive R. Does not come with front truck or wheels. Ships Jan 2018.
Features and Tech Specs:
- Dual 85kv sensored motors, 2750W each
- Custom-made precision CNC hanger and motor mounts
- Motor mounts are screwed on for absolute no stator movement
- Stepped-down axle (from 12mm to 10mm) is removable and replaceable
- Motors can be easily removed and inside bearings replaced
- Low-carbon flux steel tubes for more power and protection
- Axle end-to-end is 12 inches (305mm)
- Optimal rider weight is 225 lbs (102 kg) or less for 2WD builds, 295 lbs (134kg) or less for 4WD builds.
- Can be used with 107mm ABEC 11 SuperFly or 107mm Evolve wheels.
- Use 97mm wheels for street riding, 90mm (minimum size) for track or smooth and clean roads. Smaller wheels are better for hill climbing.
- MBS All-Terrain 100mm longboard wheels can be used, but do not ride off-road or on grass.
- Best used with a drop-down deck and with an enclosure to make sure the motors are shielded from most road hazards.
- Use a 12s (preferred Samsung 30Q) battery pack with minimum 3p for 2WD, and minimum of 5p for 4WD.
- Use only Vedder's ESCs. Sensored BLDC mode has higher top speed, sensored FOC mode is near-silent.
- Do not misuse, abuse, overuse or neglect. Do not do tricks. Do not ride on rain or soaked streets.
- Rider must be at least 16 years old and responsible. Always wear a helmet and safety gears.
- Obey traffic, local and community rules. Be respectful to pedestrians.