Wanna go up to 35+ mph with confidence-inspiring torque, control and smoothness? Do you want an E-board that rides like a regular longboard with superb coasting-ability and precision carving? Do you like the hub/in-wheel motors but wish they have "more urethane"? Tired of having noisy motors? Then choose the CARVON V4 SpeedDrive R (Racing) for your next Esk8 build. The latest SpeedDrive allows for the use of other wheels aside from the ABEC 11 Flywheels.
Features and Tech Specs:
- Dual 110kv sensored motors, 2500W each
- Custom-made precision CNC hanger and motor mounts
- Motor mounts are screwed on for absolute no stator movement
- Stepped-down axle (from 12mm, 10mm to 8mm) is removable and replaceable
- Motors can be easily removed and inside bearings replaced
- Low-carbon flux steel tubes for more power and protection
- Axle end-to-end is 11 inches (280mm)
- Optimal rider weight is 200 lbs (90 kg) or less for 2WD builds, 275 lbs (125 kg) or less for 4WD builds. Not recommended for very hilly areas.
- Use 97mm wheels for street riding, 90mm (minimum size) for track or smooth and clean roads.
- MBS All-Terrain 100mm longboard wheels can be used, but do not ride off-road or on grass.
- Best used with a drop-down deck and with an enclosure to make sure the motors are shielded from most road hazards.
- Use a 12s (preferred Samsung 30Q) battery pack with minimum 3p for 2WD, and minimum of 5p for 4WD.
- Use only Vedder's ESCs. Sensored BLDC mode has higher top speed, sensored FOC mode is near-silent.
- Do not misuse, abuse, overuse or neglect. Do not do tricks. Do not ride on rain or soaked streets.
- Rider must be at least 16 years old and responsible. Always wear a helmet and safety gears.
- Obey traffic, local and community rules. Be respectful to pedestrians.
Ships Jan 2018. For more info on how to setup your V4SD, check out this thread.